Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Super Fantastic Art Randomness!

It's my last semester here at CSUF, and graduation is two months away...
Yeah...
Totally not freaking out...

Anyway...this semester I have been exploring a lot of art things that I have always been curious about. I have finally gotten into: shoe art, graffiti/spray paint, book covers, and digital art for mobile games. I'm spread pretty thin right now, but I'm really happy regardless :) I've been wanting to do street art for at least 6 years now, about time I finally got to it! I'm also trying to do some more small digital drawings geared towards mobile gaming, just to expand my portfolio a little bit

The website is almost fully designed now, just waiting on some logo choices and then it will be going live. As soon as that goes live, so will the art Instagram account. The IG will feature all portfolio pieces as well as some work in progress pics. Shoe art will also be going up there, have yet to decide if they will be hitting the blog or website though?

Oh, I also got the Bronze award at the 2nd Annual CSUF Illustration Competition with my Sandman piece! My super fantastic friends Thinh Nguyen and Tina Chen also placed!! Good times for our little group of friends, just wish the 4th member of our group was back from Italy already to enjoy it with us.