Sunday, September 1, 2013

Revamp Coming!


Old self-portrait of myself as a child...

Classes this semester: Special Studies in Illustration, Independent Study (with the mission of producing stand-alone media experimentation illustrations for nursery rhymes), Digital Narrative Illustration (digital painting), and Children's' Literature. 

Fingers crossed that I find an internship as well this semester! I got a month to find one :x I will remain ever so diligent though! I feel like getting my foot in the door is the hardest part because interview-wise I am confident! :) 

In other news, I tore my ACL and will be needing surgery if I am ever to play sports again. Yes, sports, not just my beloved basketball, but ALL sports. Cue depressing violin solo. Getting over the fact that I have to go over a year of rehab to even get on the court again is extremely difficult. Basketball and art are like two halves that make me whole. I have been playing basketball since I was 10 years old, and have never gone more than one month without playing (happened ONCE). Figuring out how to live my life with only one half of myself is a struggle, but I'm working it out...

Will be building my website very soon, will determine later if this blog will continue.